Published on June 23rd, 2015 | by neluttu
TaiG iOS 8.1.3-8.4 Untethered Jailbreak Tutorial
UPDATE: TaiG has released version 2.0 which jailbreaks iOS 8.4! Have fun, the tutorial is the same!
Today, TaiG team have released a new version of their jailbreak software – TaiG Jailbreak – supporting iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.3. We do hope they will make it compatible with the upcoming iOS 8.4, but we’ll see in a few days when iOS 8.4 gets released for public by Apple.
UPDATE: Many users seem to get stuck at 20% of the jailbreak.
From early news, x64 iTunes seems to be the problem as x32 iTunes users got to jailbreak 100%. To properly bypass the 20% issue you need to use an older iTunes version (link below).
TaiG Jailbreak is compatible with all iDevices running iOS 8.1.3-8.3 (iPhone, iPad, iTouch, iPod etc.)
TaiG Jailbreak tutorial:
00. Before you do anything to your iDevice, make sure you have backed up all your data in iTunes or in iCloud. iTunes 184.108.40.206 is recomended for this jailbreak to work. If you have a newer version of iTunes, we recommend that you UNINSTALL IT, and download it again from this link -> iTunes.
01. Download latest TaiG jailbreak software for iOS 8.1.3 iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.3 from here.
02. You need to turn off your PASS CODE ( Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode) and Find My iPhone feature (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off.).
03. Start to jailbreak. Open TaiG Jailbreak Tool, and have your device connected to your computer.
04. Once the TaiG windows appears, make sure to uncheck 3K Assistant from the options you see and leave only Cydia checked. Click Start to begin the jailbreak. Please keep your device connected all times and wait patiently for the jailbreak to complete.
05. Once the jailbreak process is done, you can enjoy your jailbroken iDevice!
Remember to set your PASS CODE again and enable the Find My iPhone feature from the iCloud menu.
Because nobody was prepared, many tweaks from Cydia won’t be working for a short while as developers update their code.