June 23rd, 2014 | de neluttu
Ok, so a new jailbreak has been released today, its name is Pangu and it can jailbreak all iDevices running on iOS 7.1.0 and iOS 7.1.1.
Pangu 1.0 jailbreak tutorial:
0. Backup your iDevice data !!! And turn off your PassCode if you have any (for now).
1. Download Pangu jailbreak from www.jailbreaktools.com
2. Be sure your iDevice is already running iOS 7.1.0/7.1.1
3. Open Pangu app on your computer and leave it open.
4. On your iDevice, go to Settings > General > Date and Time. Read the rest