Chinese team Pangu has released a new jailbreak tool – one that carries a piracy store with and it’s based on stolen iOS exploits. This new tool will jailbreak your iPhone / iPod / iPad that runs on iOS 7.1.0 / 7.1.1 and 7.1.2.
Pangu jailbreak tutorial:
0. Backup your iDevice data !!! And turn off your PassCode if you have any (for now).
1. Download Pangu jailbreak from www.jailbreaktools.com
2. Be sure your iDevice is already running iOS 7.1.0/7.1.1
3. Open Pangu app on your computer and leave it open.
4. On your iDevice, go to Settings > General > Date and Time.
5. Set “Set Automatically” to off (disable it)
6. Set the date to 02 June 2014
7. Set the time to 20:30 and exit the Settings app
8. Now you’ll see on your SpringBoard a new icon called Pangu. Open it and let it do it’s stuff. Follow the instructions shown on your screen (if any).
Here’s a video tutorial if you can’t follow the steps above: