Published on June 26th, 2015 | by neluttu8
TaiG iOS 8.3 jailbreak – what to know before you jailbreak
This week has been a crazy week as Chinese TaiG team has released the updated TaiG jailbreak tool that is compatible with iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.3 so far.
Things you need to know about TaiG jailbreak:
- With version 2.1.2, TaiG jailbreak seems to be very stable and bug-free.
- Do not use older versions to jailbreak your iDevice
- Always start the TaiG executable file with administrator rights (right click on the file -> Run as administrator)
- Before you jailbreak, always make a backup of your data, nobody knows what might go wrong.
- Be sure to install only Cydia – and unckeck any other installers provided in the TaiG software – as those are just stores with pirated apps and most likely malware.
- Do not forget to disable TOUCH ID, the PASS CODE and the Find My iPhone function before you jailbreak. Re-enable after you jailbreak.
- There are lots of rumors that TaiG will be compatible with iOS 8.4 – but not yet confirmed by the TaiG team
- Version 2.1.2 fixes problems of getting stuck at 20% and 60%.
- You can use any iTunes version – no need to reinstall an older one
- Fun fact: TaiG is pronounced “tie-gee” for those of you who don’t already know 🙂