Published on June 23rd, 2014 | by neluttu
Pangu jailbreak for iOS 7.1.0 and iOS 7.1.1 – all iDevices
Ok, so a new jailbreak has been released today, its name is Pangu and it can jailbreak all iDevices running on iOS 7.1.0 and iOS 7.1.1.
Pangu 1.0 jailbreak tutorial:
0. Backup your iDevice data !!! And turn off your PassCode if you have any (for now).
1. Download Pangu jailbreak from www.jailbreaktools.com
2. Be sure your iDevice is already running iOS 7.1.0/7.1.1
3. Open Pangu app on your computer and leave it open.
4. On your iDevice, go to Settings > General > Date and Time.
5. Set “Set Automatically” to off (disable it)
6. Set the date to 02 June 2014
7. Set the time to 20:30 and exit the Settings app
8. Now you’ll see on your SpringBoard a new icon called Pangu. Open it and let it do it’s stuff. Follow the instructions shown on your screen (if any).
Did you jailbreak? Everything went ok? Let us know!
Official website for Pangu jailbreak: www.pangu.io
On a side note, iOS hacker @iH8sn0w says “Aside from the piracy store and enterprise certificate… The http://pangu.io jailbreak does not have “spyware” or malicious trails.” so it’s safe to install it to your iDevice.